If you are not satisfied with your Elongator Tailgate, you can return it within 30 days upon receipt. Elongator Tailgate’s guarantee doesn’t cover damage caused by improper use or accidents subject to the terms of our warranty.
Because of the size and weight of our tailgate we do not offer a refund for any shipping charges you may have paid to receive your Elongator Tailgate. Returns will be charged an additional return shipping fee of $250 or more, depending on your location. A full refund for the price of the product will be automatically applied to the original payment method within 14 days of Elongator Tailgate receiving returned product, less fees.
If your Elongator Tailgate is returned in damaged condition or with missing parts, you may be charged an additional restocking fee. All product must be returned in the original packaging.
This return policy only applies to products purchased directly from Elongator Tailgate via phone or website.
WARRANTY INFORMATION - View HERE.
In the event of a warranty claim or a request for a return or exchange:
- The Purchaser will notify Elongator Tailgates of any warranty claim or a request for return or exchange.
- Elongator Tailgates Customer Service can be reached at 843-507-5909
- In the event the originator of a warranty claim contacts a reseller of a warranty or return request, the reseller will notify Elongator Tailgates Customer Service and provide the following:
- Contact Information
- Elongator Tailgates customer service will contact the originator of the claim within two business days to collect the following information (additional information may be requested):
- Business name where purchased
- Date of purchase
- Reason for claim
- Detailed description of damage or issue
- Photos of damage or issue
- Claims cannot be processed without all of the above information. In the event, all information is not received by Elongator Tailgates within three weeks of initial contact about the claim, the claim will be closed and no further action will be taken by Elongator Tailgates.
- Upon Elongator Tailgates’s authorization of the RMA, Elongator Tailgates will send a copy of the RMA including shipping instructions to the Purchaser, Seller and/or Distributor (assuming Seller purchased product from a Distributor).
- If Seller purchased from Distributor, the Distributor is responsible for sending Seller the replacement part. If Distributor does not have sufficient stock to replace the part, the Distributor must notify Elongator Tailgates. If Seller purchased from Elongator Tailgates, Elongator Tailgates is responsible for sending Seller the replacement part.
- The returned part must be shipped to Elongator Tailgates’s Manufacturing Plant as instructed in the RMA within ten business days. Returns should be addressed to:
Warranty / Returns / Claims
184 Simmonsville Rd, Bluffton, SC 29910
- Returned parts must include all original hardware, be properly labeled as a returned part and must have a hard copy of the RMA attached. The party returning the product should make reasonable effort to protect the returned product to avoid damage during transit. A 20% restocking fee will automatically be assessed to all items returned with missing or incomplete mounting hardware.
- All returns will be credited to the Distributor’s or Seller’s account once the product has been received and processed by Elongator Tailgates’s warehouse. Credits will be applied to the Distributor’s or Seller’s account. No refunds will be issued for warranty returns
- Stock adjustments will be considered on an as needed basis with management approval. All stock adjustments are subject to a two for one offsetting order and/or a restocking fee of up to 25%. The customer will be responsible for the return freight and will be assessed a 20% restocking fee for any missing or incomplete hardware. Discontinued or obsolete parts will not be considered for stock adjustments.